Wednesday, August 10, 2011

August 10th 2011- First Day of Senior Year!!!!!

hi people!

Just a short blog so I can record my first day of senior year. It was amazing! Just everything went amazingly well. I loved my outfit! And I at least have one friend in each of my classes, which is always good(: my favorite class so far has to be dance production, so many great friends in that class! But I only have lunch with Hannah :( but I have so many friends in lunch, its also awesome! my english teacher and computer lit teacher seriousley need to be signed up for what not to wear.

So Hannah and Joel have started going slightly public and more people know. Claire, this girl I'm pretty good friends with and shes friends with Joel, was saying stuff about Hannah like she doesnt approve right in front of me, and did she think I wouldnt tell her! not cool at all

I'm really excited for the rest of the school year! I'll be so sad when its over!

Whitney(:

No comments:

Post a Comment