Tuesday, July 12, 2011

July 12th, 2011

Hey, so this is my first real blog. Kinda going into diary mode.

okay, last night at 7:38 PM Cali time I get a text message from Hannah, telling me she has been in an accident. Technically her second accident. And shes only had her license for about 5 months. Both times she has crashed she has been with the same girl, Amanda. But I will get more into her later. I get a text about 2 hours later saying she can no longer drive. Well I freak out. That license meant the world to her. Yes she drove people around, though she wasnt supposed to. But she was a very good driver, when she wanted to be. so I try to consol her and ask if she can have anyone over, so that she can vent to me. She replies saying that Amanda was over but her mom didnt want anyone over. The comment kind of confused me. If I couldnt come over, why could Amanda. I knew very well her mom like me better, thought I was more responsible. To find out this morning Hannah had her mom drive her and Amanda to Amanda's house last night. So today I'm home alone while my parents are both at work. I stay in my pajamas and re-read Harry Potter(whos excited for the new movie? I am!!!)  Just texting a few people and didn't expect to leave the house. At about 2:30 PM I get a call from her asking if I had any soccer balls, well of course I do. She tells me that she is at the middle school just down the street from my house and they want to play soccer and if they could borrow the ball. I was unwilling at first but then she said I could join them. I knew the only reason I was invited was because of the ball, and I was upset about that, but I had a right to be upset about that, right? We are supposed to be best friends, wouldn't she want me there anyway?

well I walk to the school and of course Amanda is there, though I guessed she would be. Amanda and Hannah got close really fast because they have alot in common, they both have the same birthday, have the same taste in boys and just really get along. And I dont have a problem with that, I'm  glad Hannah has a variety of friends, but they got really close when I went to San Antonio and I took Chelsea. They do stuff that isnt my style, they party and do "stuff" with boys. When they say 3 is a crowd, they really mean it. And since I've gotten back from Texas I've tried to hang out with Hannah but if it doesnt work out in her's and Amanda's schedule. it doesnt work. I dont want to be replaced by someone else. we have so much history together, I dont want someone else to ruin it. I feel wierd and all self pity right now, but dont I have a right to be upset? oh I hope so......

Whitney(:

No comments:

Post a Comment