Thursday, July 21, 2011

July 18th 2011- Sneaking Out

ok, so Lizzy is still here. Her and Hannah and I are all at my house. At about 3 AM this morning Hannah and Lizzy are getting texts wanting to pick them up and take them to a party. I say 100% no and refuse to give them my address. But they completely dont listen to me and sneak out of my house at 330 in the morning. I was going to stay up and wait for them but I crashed at about 5 AM. Get woken up at 6AM but none other than my PARENTS!!!! crap! They were very disappointed(thats worse than being mad for them) but very proud of me that I didnt go. Lizzy and Hannah come home about 30 minutes later and they have just been hiding in my room all day. I hate that they are using me like this! Espicially Lizzy! They were threatening to send her home...this is crazy

Whitney(:

No comments:

Post a Comment