Saturday, July 30, 2011

July 30th 2011- Procrastination

hi people(:

sorry for not updating in a little while, not much as happened since Lizzy left......hmm let me think of something interesting.....oh! story time! :D

last Monday I went to a little party with a  few people from school. Hannah(obviousley) went with me and the group who we met were (names changed) Daniel(who Hannah is starting to really like, but I like her with this guy Vinny better- but he will come up a bit  later) Ted, Sean, Kenneth, Savannah, and June were all there. it was nothing much. played poker(me and Kenneth did awesome!) went night swimming, played truth or dare(awkward...lol) played the wii and even played hide and seek in the dark! making me fall asleep at 5 AM, actually I think I was the only one to actually fall asleep =P And we went to Dennys the next morning, very fun!

A couple days later Hannah and I go to our friend's Andy's house to meet up with Vinny and Andy's girlfriend Shelly to watch Star Wars episode 5, I really dont like Stars Wars but Hannah is obbssed! She will amke a nerd very very happy one day, besides the fact that she is amazingly pretty. Well, we didnt finish the movie, we were talking to much. And Vinny's best friend Kasey came over and we go into the back room to play ping pong. More like the Boys hit the balls so they fly all around the room and the girls hide =P then we went night swimming. Great night.

Since then, I've been at home doing homework, fun right? well I have a decent chunk done- and this leads me into my title "Procrastination" if the country was to be led by the biggest procrastinator- I would be president. I'm good at doing homework, but I never have the motivation to START! I'm very bad, so I've been lazy, trying to avoid the homework, but this is for an AP class and school starts in....*counts on fingers* 12 days maybe? EEP! (I'm gonna be a senior!!!!) so I really need to finish....oh a text....From Hannah! *checks*

WHAT! she needs me to be ready in 15! well it helps me procrastinate! Better go shower! bye lovies!

Whitney(:

No comments:

Post a Comment