Thursday, July 21, 2011

July 20th 2011- Big Time Rush Concert and More(:

Tonight has been a whirlwind of emotions for me

the first was amazing because I got to see BIG TIME RUSH!!! they came to my county fair! I wasn't a huge fan of them until the concert because they are amazing live!!!!!! I was in the 10th row and it was incredible

the rest wasnt as good. Kaitlyn and I had to find Lizzy and Hannah who didnt want to watch the concert so we could meet my dad at 10 o clock. we find them but the cell service is awful. so I cant get a hold of him and where he is. Hannah decides we split up. 20 steps later Kaitlyn gets a call from a sheriff saying where my dad is, we go to get the other 2 and they are no where in sight. we find my dad then call them. they take FOREVER and my dad is PISSED. he even yelled at them over the phone when they called me. So we finally get in the car he dropped off Hannah and Kaitlyn at their houses and then he goes off on Lizzy saying hes going to wake her up at 6 AM and he took away her phone for the rest of the trip. Lizzy and I sleep in differnent rooms, she comes in my room to use my laptop and go on facebook. She starts saying awful nasty things about my dad. I refuse for anyone to say ANYTHING about my parents so I tell her off and take my computer. That made me cry. I hear my dad and go and talk to him. he tells me then that hes calling Lizzy's dad to come get her. she left at about 2 PM today, and honestly I'm pretty happy. She was creating unnessary tension. And Hannah is now refusing to come over to my house, and I can only go ove to her house...that will last a month TOPS...... =/

Whitney(:

No comments:

Post a Comment